Many health issues are linked to being overweight, mainly because of the layers of visceral fat that can form over your organs. Visceral fat can lead to various health threats such as cancer and diabetes. You belly is a store for visceral fat, so losing belly fat can directly lead to healthier and longer life.
Doing the following exercices regularly can help you get fit and burn belly fat.
1 Abdominal crunches
Abdominal crunches are good for strengthening your core and abdominal muscles while improving stability in your body.
How to do abdominal crunches:
- Before you start this exercise, you should do a 5 min stretch. Then, lie flat on the floor with your back touching the floor.
- Place your legs firmly on the floor with your knees slightly bent back.
- put your hands behind your head, one over the other.
- Contract your abdominal muscles gently, and then lift your shoulders a few inches off the ground at a slow, measured pace.
- Hold the position for a few seconds, and then lower yourself back without going all the way down.
- Do 10-15 reps in one set.
Burpees are a great way to burn calories while getting an all-round exercise. You can strengthen your body with these exercises, and also improve your endurance and stamina. you can pair them with other exercises to improve your form.
How to do Burpees:
- Stand straight, with your arms resting on your sides and your feet placed a shoulder’s width from each other.
- Go down into a squat with your hips pushed back.
- Quickly move into a plank position and hold it for 4 seconds. Plank position requires your body to form a straight line from your head to your feet.
- Hop back onto your feet at the same speed, and then jump up while swinging your arms up above your head.
- Repeat this for about 15-20 times.
Sprints are good for calorie burning, and they are a great metabolic rate booster. After a good sprinting session, you will feel the effects for days, because the calories don’t stop burning. This exercise is good for your heart and general fitness.
How to do sprints:
- Do a 5-10 minute warm-up
- Do a quick sprint at 60% of your capacity or 30 seconds
- Take 2-4 minutes to rest between each sprint
4 Plank with leg lift
if you want to lose belly fat quickly, then the plank workout is for you. This exercise engages all your core muscles, hips, and back. It can help sculpt your abs and give you good balance and posture.
How to do Plank with leg lift:
- Go down into the plank position with your forearms and feet balanced on the floor.
- Contract your glutes and lift one leg a few inches with the foot flexed.
- Repeat this action 10 times on one side and do the same thing with the other leg.
5 Slamming of medicine ball
The medicine ball slam improves your cardiovascular health, speeds up metabolic rate, and fortifies your core. You can burn fat faster using this exercise.
How to do slamming of medicine ball:
- Stand upright while bending you knees and hips a little.
- Tighten you abs and engage your lower body while holding the medicine ball.
- Raise the medicine ball above your head and slam it down with as much strength as you can. Engage your arms and core strength to do this.
- Repeat 10-15 times
6 Jump lunges
Jump lunges are cardiovascular exercises that are also great for burning fat faster. They also target your lower body strength, form, and balance.
How to do Jump lunges:
- Enter into lunge position with one leg in front of you, and the other leg behind you.
- Bend your knees and sink to the floor.
- Go down into deep lunge position with both of your feet firmly placed onto the floor.
- Jump up quickly using your knees and hips, and then swiftly change the leg positions before landing.
- Go down into a deep lunge once again and repeat the same jumping motions.
- Do it for 1 minute.
7 Side plank with an arm lift
This exercise is tailored towards strengthening your core and improving your balance. You can also use the exercise to develop your body’s stability and accelerate your body’s calorie-burning rate.
How to do side plank with an arm lift:
- Get into a plank position with your forearms in front of you.
- put your weight on your right arm, and stretch your left arm in front of you.
- Engage your core muscles while holding this position, after 5 seconds, slowly go back to the plank position.
- Switch arms and replicate the movement 30-40 times with 10 reps per set.
8 Mountain climbers
The mountain climbers exercise improve your core strength, speed, flexibility, and heart health. It also burns calories very fast due to the amount of energy consumed during each session.
How to do mountain climbers:
- Go down into plank position.
- Move your left knee toward your chest as far as it goes, while extending your right leg behind you.
- Switch between legs quickly, as if you’re on a run.
- Repeat 20-25 times per set, you can do a few sets of this exercise for good results
9 Bycilcle crunches
This exercise is an effective method of simulating your upper abdominal muscles and toning your thighs.
How to do Bicycle crunches:
- Lie on your back on the floor with slightly bent knees.
- Place your both hands behind your head and elevate your knees to a 90-degree angle, with both feet leaving the ground.
- Twist your torso to the side to touch the opposite knee with the elbow.
- Repeat the motions continuously while switching between legs.
- Do this 15-20 times per set, and 3-4 sets per session.
The thing is exercise is not the only thing your body needs to be healthy, A healthy diet, regular sleep, and sufficient rest are all important for you to lose weight quickly and keep you weight healthy, If you have other great exercises that have given you results in the past, please feel free to share them with us. We always welcome helpful additions.